Wednesday, January 14, 2015

December 2014: Looking Back


If the past two weeks have been at all the same for you as they have been for me, 2015 has hit like a bullet train. A bullet train of excitement and goodness, yes, but a bullet train nonetheless. 

In 2013, I took a video a day, every day, for the entire year, and I compiled them into monthly videos. A year later, in a spirit of reflection, I decided to do so again, following my adventures in the last month of 2014. After being bowled over by this annual locomotive, a little bit of looking back and simply appreciating everything did me a lot of good. I hope this video will inspire you to do the same. 

You can find the video here or at my Youtube channel, along with my 2013 videos. 
Here's to new friends and old friends, new homes and old homes, and plenty of adventures!

Love Always,
Gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment